Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Latest Addition to Travelogue


I took another trip to Mumbai. This being my second visit in the last one year. A different team. A different purpose. The same old me.
New aspirations and apprehensions.

I'll let these pictures do the talking.







The last four images depict a bot called 34 by 2. The reason this requires mention is that it was designed and  manufactured almost* completely by four second year students- one out of those four being the author of this post. Also, because it made the Quarter-finals!

I cannot lie to you, my dear blog. Its been a long time since I felt this peaceful. I guess it has something to do with being around school friends.

Or maybe its just the waves.

Stare at the water crashing against the rocks and you'll find your peace


*A senior student played the guiding angel

No comments:

Post a Comment