Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

Just like that

The following extract has nothing to do with the photographs. Its just something I like.

Full fathom five thy father lies;
Of his bones are coral made;
Those are pearls that were his eyes;
nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.
Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell
Ding-dong!
Hark! now I hear them,--ding- dong, bell.
                -William Shakespeare(The Tempest)


These were taken a while ago and I post them here for the simple pleasure of it.



A cute companion
Conjoined twins

Beautiful, isn't it?

3 comments:

  1. I love this song by Ariel in The Tempest. Made me remember the time when I was so into Shakespeare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are they conjoined twins? I mean, I can't see the objects properly. What are they? :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ankit- Yeah, there was another one by Ariel that I really liked.

    Espera- Two identical moths that seemed to be joined at one wing. Or maybe they were just making out. :-/
    I wish I had taken a closer shot.

    ReplyDelete