Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

The Summer Of My Discontent

This marks the end of three months of vacations that just flew by.
THREE ENTIRE MONTHS!
Gone, gone, gone...

My only discontent being - the end. It came too soon for my liking. I was just beginning to feel truly at home at home.No matter how clichéd this sounds, it truly truly seems like just yesterday- the start of our vacations and there I was, troubling people in other colleges as they tried to slog through their end-semester exams while I celebrated the start of 3 months of awesomeness.

College starts today. As I go through the 'its-the-last-day' FB posts flooding my News Feed, I am not altogether sad at seeing the end of the vacations. Its back to the fun/work. Yay!

And yeah- the title is inspired from a novel. Pardon me, Kaps, for sounding somewhat like you. Your latest post made me want to write this short piece.

2 comments:

  1. The likeness is uncanny. :P
    But,no,these are not 3 months well spent. :P (actually, you did not mention any activities.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you credit for inspiring me to write a post on the eve of the 3rd Sem. While ending the post, I realized that the end sounded somewhat like yours.

    The activities don't require mentioning, since all concerned know about them already.:)

    ReplyDelete