Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

A Season to Love

October- the best time of the year again. Just went by. Not that other months aren't good. I love the time Spring is just around the corner and the Christmassy air never fails to lift my spirits. But October has its own beauty and appeal and the fact that its the most festive season in our country simply adds to the charm.

Oh! And my birthday just passed me by. I wish my motives behind writing his post were loftier.
Alas, they are not.
The Dude-I-am-twenty moment is passe. Somewhat.

I got an awesome slippers for my birthday that sound and look good. Here, take a look.

Brand new slippers

It was nothing like it was expected to be. Strangely, that suited me well.

8 comments:

  1. YOU SPENT YOUR BIRTHDAY WATCHING SRK FILMS IN YOUR VILLAGE THEATRE DESPITE THE FACT THAT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD'VE EXPECTED B'DAY CALLS AND STAYED AWAY FROM MOVIE HALLS WHERE COURTESY SUGGESTS ONE DOES NOT ATTEND PHONE CALLS DURING A MOVIE!

    ^ Sorry, that joke still doesn't get old. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, "The Dude-I-am-twenty moment is passe". Did you know that 'passe' in this context means 'outdated'? Is that the usage you were looking for? I mean, were you trying to imply that turning 20 is no longer in fashion? Or that it is only something which was done generations ago and is no longer pertinent?

    I could go on, but I shall stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I feel like comment bombing you! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want cheesecake.

    I know, I can MAKE some! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually no, I can't. Winter has finally arrived here, I need to get my winter clothes out.

    Toodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment bomb was to indicate that I miss you.

    Sorta.
    Kinda.
    Maybe.
    Perhaps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay. First things first.
    Firstly, I should have just used 'the moment has passed'. Because now that I bothered to consult a dictionary, I realized the word is closer to 'old-fashioned' than to what I had in mind.

    Secondly, the change in season should not hinder you from baking a cheese cake. Remember, how you just love baking? And everybody loves you for that.

    You call people when you miss them. A text doesn't hurt either. Comment bombing people is just plain cruelty. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. The season doesn't hinder me from baking, the fact that I had to go and take out my winter clothes, that does. I didn't even do that after all. Sigh. Winter school has eaten up all my hours.

    Comment-bombing made me remember how much fun it used to be to bug you :')
    But now that you mention it, I shall msg.

    ReplyDelete