Pages

Friday 14 March 2014

Of Badminton and Marathon woes

They are playing, singing and laughing downstairs.

It's been long since I last played badminton. Too long.
It's been long since I last ran more than a few kilometers.
It's been long since I last read a book from cover to cover in one sitting, notwithstanding breaks for abulations.
It's been long since I last went for a swim.
It's been long since I danced in a devil-may-care manner.
It's been so so long since I last got completely drenched in the rain.
It's been long since I last played football.
It's been long since I last went out for a lovely meal.
It's been long since I last had a cup of really good coffee. The Amazing Coffee of Last September is what I want.
It's been long since I had a long laugh.


Meanwhile, I have been listening to some songs. They help me stay sane but I need a physical exercise!
They are good. Don't believe me? Listen to these tracks(in no particular order):
Your Winter by Sister Hazel
Have a Cigar by Pink Floyd
Into My Arms by Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds

1 comment: